Congrats to Tintin40

chiswickcollectables":2ammq2k6 said:
.......for hitting twenty thousand posts!!! Now that is dedication :D

Well done T.

I can only dream of having so much time to waste.

al. ;)

:shock: Oh no.

I was hoping no one would notice. I wonder if work have noticed :LOL:

Summers on it's way so out on the bike more. :D

Averages. Don't you love em :LOL: Some days i've not posted as nothing to say.

It's credit to John and others that this is a jolly site. Unlike other chatrooms which i've been a member and left due to the members being boring.
But some people are like their stereotypes like the shooting fraternity :roll:

Put into context, 10 posts a day is less than the number of times my wife ignores what I have to say daily.

Certainly not an excessive amount.

What simple figures do not reveal is how many of these posts were terrible jokes.

Some things simply can not be forgiven. :D

highlandsflyer":39tybth9 said:
Put into context, 10 posts a day is less than the number of times my wife ignores what I have to say daily.

Certainly not an excessive amount.

What simple figures do not reveal is how many of these posts were terrible jokes.

Some things simply can not be forgiven.

What surprises me the most is how youve been here for so long but only have 4200+ posts.I mean,you post all the time :? very strange

Were you in a coma for 3 years or what :shock:

Regardless of where one posts the most, one is still some ways behind those knocking eight and a half thousand General and Off Topic posts. Or indeed those heading for four and a half thousand, and a whole heap of posts that would fit that category were they not in a regional sub forum.

Pot / kettle or what?

...and I was trying to say something nice!

:roll:

highlandsflyer":3hbna6b3 said:
Regardless of where one posts the most, one is still some ways behind those knocking eight and a half thousand General and Off Topic posts. Or indeed those heading for four and a half thousand, and a whole heap of posts that would fit that category were they not in a regional sub forum.

Pot / kettle or what?

...and I was trying to say something nice!

:roll:

You must have missed the laughing icons. It's a joke :LOL:

Back