Looking to move out of London... but where?

Emoco

Retro Guru
So I work from home so where I am doesn't matter as long as I have good internet.

I live in a nice area of North London and paid close to a grand a month for rent on a small 1 bed flat. Me and the girlfriend grew up in North Wales and would like to be closer to family but not too close!

I'm looking on right move at shrewsbury, all the places that end in shire (bucks, herts etc)

I'm not someone who likes clubbing etc, don't care about night life. Ideally I'd like somewhere detached, where I can't hear neighbours TV but could smell their BBQ if you get the idea. I'd like to be near good big supermarkets, and good to get to London on the train if need be. I like the look of barn conversions, kinda modern looking but have the greenery around me.

Also somewhere fairly cheap and not full of chavs. We're not looking to live there for more than 2 years as the plan is to save up for my visa and move to the US.

Oxfordshire? or further like us in Gloucestershire?

Takes an hour on train to Paddington

gavinda":38txmngr said:
Staines-upon-Thames now.

Turd polished.

No!!!!!

Did my degree in Egham and lived in Staines for 2 years.... Staines-upon-Thames is like saying Barnsley-upon-Dearne... or Manchester-upon-Ship-Canal...

But I have to know... is the Kebab shop still there?

Inane!

Back