If you could only have 3 motorbikes what would they be ?

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Ones you have, or have owned in the past or never owned...i put 3 down as just one seems a bit restrictive.

I would have

Aprillia pegaso 650 older Rotax twin carb engine version. (have owned)

Yamaha Fazer 600 mark 1/2 (have owned)

Yamaha TRX 850 (never owned or ridden one)

If I could just have one it would be a miracle, the missus is completely against them, so much so I'm dumped if I ever bring one home..............

but if I could have one it would have to be a Ducati Sports such as a 749 :cool:

ducati_749_testastretta-normal.jpg

I've had a good few bikes, currently own a Suzuki GSF 1250 SA Bandit.

Great allrounder but I'm selling that, just don't need such a big bike at the moment.

I'd personally go for something like these to replace it...

Honda CD200 Benly

BMW R80

Nice little scooter of some description

ps Anyone wanna buy a big Bandit in great cond?

;)

Well, I always fancied the Harleys, I don't care if they are a bag of bolts and rattle themselves apart I like them, they have appeal as to which particular one why the Fat Boy FLSTF.

Next, well years ago I fancied the Royal Enfield Interceptor, why I don't know I just saw one and liked it.

Thirdly it's got to be something unstoppable and with that an Ural two wheel drive side car combination, yes I know it is a rip off of a ww2 German combination but good ideas last.

But alas after restoring a Pulse Adrenaline as my first foray into motorcycles, I was warned off by the medics who asked me not to ride a motorcycle, as my thought processing speed can be kind of slow, so I have a near complete much modified with Suzuki parts five year old customised Pulse with only 4k miles on the clock decaying away in my shed.

Modern bike... Two that tick the boxes for me

BMW 1000RR

KTM RC8

Oldies

Triumph boni & triumph boni

Gas gas for playtime

Back