Quick question to those in the trade..

Expect or actually get there is a huge difference.Better get back and look like I deserve the first.

jm":1yuebq90 said:
Expect or actually get there is a huge difference.Better get back and look like I deserve the first.

I guess both would be useful to understand as I'd like to aim for some ones expected.

depends on the shop...halfords tends to pay the basic minimum wage as I suspect most lbs do due to running costs

do they now ask for cytec qualifications?

I think lgf was one recently so might have an idea?

basic national minimum wage for me, plus commission if i'm on the shop floor Bike biz website has a jobs section which should be useful for more info

Andy B":1lliykjy said:
basic national minimum wage for me, plus commission if i'm on the shop floor Bike biz website has a jobs section which should be useful for more info

And I just recommended Jerky contact your good self.

I was on £14,000. Considerably more than one of the mechanics which is probably why I no longer work there.

That equates to about £900 a month which is not alot to live on.

Last wage I was on before going self-employed was £30000..... That was as head mechanic with 2 guys under me and a certain admin. responsibility too.

Denmark doesn't always suck :D

WOW!

Minimum wage here.
I know of someone on £7 an hour and he has just done cytech.

If you have CyTech and are looking in London then you should hope to get more than minimum wage, the 'big two' will pay £7ish p/h.

Back