Stone Roses

cornholio's RC200

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Did anyone go this weekend?

To be fair, Brown's singing voice isn't the best and that still showed; he did better than I thought he would though. In any case for the most part the crowd drowned him out so it wasn't all bad(!) The band are a still a very tight unit though.

I went on Saturday and it was carnage. Loads of 40-somethings trying to relive their youth and failing... Bodies everywhere :LOL:

cornholio's RC200":3rpqojfc said:
I went on Saturday and it was carnage. Loads of 40-somethings trying to relive their youth and failing... Bodies everywhere :LOL:

Wasn't there just. Reckon about 95% of the crowd had packed the kids off to the grandparents for the weekend and were having a big one. Not many looked capable of still having one and surviving. Had a great time though. Brown's voice didn't sound that bad, its all relative with him, from where we were at the back and have to say that I thought they sounded way better than I was expecting. Did seem to me like there were more than 75,000 people there.

I've never understood the roses thing..i suppose you have to be a manc to

at the momment they are like spandua ballet...reliving their youth to aid the retirement fund with poor vocals and dissapointing songs

:LOL: no trolling ....just never understood what the fascination was and even more so as the voices have got worse

cornholio's RC200":34kzsajd said:
Loads of 40-somethings trying to relive their youth and failing... Bodies everywhere :LOL:

Sounds like a retrobike national ride.

Given the mood on here at the moment, I should probably add that this was a joke, a humerous comment and not to be taken seriously. I have myself been on many retrobike rides and have seen very few 40-somethings, or bodies.

Back