tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Must go. Just got a smoker sit next to me (as in the library) Stink :evil:

Annoys the crap out of me my mother smokes and i really detest it if i go visiting i sit by an open window and get the fabreze out when i get home

as it stinks she from a generation that see's no problem with and whenever it comes up in argument its well so and so lived till a ripe old age smoking daily

I think the one thing I will remember about this government (other than starting wars all over the shop) is the welcome ban on smoking in public areas. I very rarely get to go out but it is nice not to come back stinking of some other sod's smoke!

my brother used to smoke, he stunk so bad and he didn't even know it, untill i started telling him all the time!

agree with all coments above but one bummer of smoking ban is some of the pubs now stink of piss! had a beer with some mates in london a while back and it was in the air, hanging!

now i don't order a pint till i've had a sniff of the air (in a new pub) the way i see it is if you can't smell the bog there's a good chance everythingelse is clean!

jonnyboy666":3vdhocl8 said:
agree with all coments above but one bummer of smoking ban is some of the pubs now stink of piss! had a beer with some mates in london a while back and it was in the air, hanging!

most of london stinks off piss to me :LOL: sorry, most pubs in york smell just the same, dont miss the smoke at all :D

retrobikeguy":1ao5zux3 said:
jonnyboy666":1ao5zux3 said:

most of london stinks off piss to me :LOL: sorry,, dont miss the smoke at all :D

So true. And not just the pubs. Hate London :twisted: over rated, over priced, bad roads, bad service, rude..........

Oh and the people i know who do smoke. Do in their gardens or way from others

I was a 30 a day smoker for 20 years, Gave up 3 years ago this month because the dr's in the local hospital said it would help with the ivf my wife was preparing to have. She never even got round to the ivf because she got pregnant before hand, maybe coincidence but it just seemed a bit funny that after 11 years of trying for a baby i give up smoking and she gets pregnant.

Another thing with the smoking you never realise how much it stinks until about 3 months after you give up and your sense of smell returns, my father in law is a 60 a day man and when he takes my little girl out for a few hours on a Thursday teatime she honks when he brings her home

Latest posts

Back