Tapatalk forum App on iOS

Fucawi

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Greetings esteemed ones,

Was wondering why we don't feature on the Tapatalk forum tool that I have recently started using on my iPhone. Quite handy for my other areas of perversion (Land Rovers), but I cannot get Retrobike on the app. Find it clunky using the webbrowser, so generally wait until I am on my laptop or desktop to check the site.

Is retrobike available on any of the other Forum tools in the iOSephere?

Ciao :?:

Fucawi":352exh3n said:
Greetings esteemed ones,

Was wondering why we don't feature on the Tapatalk forum tool that I have recently started using on my iPhone. Quite handy for my other areas of perversion (Land Rovers), but I cannot get Retrobike on the app. Find it clunky using the webbrowser, so generally wait until I am on my laptop or desktop to check the site.

Is retrobike available on any of the other Forum tools in the iOSephere?

Ciao :?:

It's in plan but not as yet, no.

In my 11 month stint on here I reckon I have logged in via the laptop maybe twice? The rest of the time it's been on my iPhone. Can't say I've had any issues really. Logs me in automatically each time, everything functions fine.
I often find mobile versions of sites very limiting, eBay and chainreactioncycles are two that spring to mind, and I end up loading up the full site eventually.
One of the VW forums i frequent is positively painful in mobile mode.

Personally I hate tapatalk - I only ever log in to forums which give me the option of Tapatalk using safari on iOS. I see no reason why anyone wouldn't want to view the full site using Safari tbh. Works brilliantly.

Latest posts

Back