What powers do ?

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Those f**king part-time police have. :twisted: :twisted: When on their own? With out a 'full time' pig with them.

Yep, none. No power to detain a suspect so as long as you can walk faster than they can (they wont chase you, what's the point if they have no powers of arrest?) you'll get away.

They will of course be on the radio to the real Police who will hunt you down like a dog, but by the time they arrive, you'll be long gone.

tintin40":130e4t3y said:
Those f**king part-time police have. :twisted: :twisted: When on their own? With out a 'full time' pig with them.

what are you planning? ;)

I didn'y stop in front of the 'red' light but after it. So one of the pair came up too me to tell that i didn't stop in front of light but after it. BUT i did stop. So he was going to give me ticket. I told him he is taking this piss. And rode off

good for you. i spect you saw them in the corner of you eye, panicked, and stopped without realising what you were doing. remember, red lights are for cars, pavements are for bikes, and kerbs are for bunnyhopping.

kanerdog1x1":2z562qy7 said:
remember, red lights are for cars, pavements are for bikes, and kerbs are for bunnyhopping.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Tony, from what I was told by a client at work who is a rozzer, PCSO's have no more powers than you or I......

they dont like being asked if PCSO stands for "pretend copper, stands outside"

cce":fz1lszzd said:
they dont like being asked if PCSO stands for "pretend copper, stands outside"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: good wait till i see one. 3 times now :evil: And twice i had stopped. Why don't they go and catch criminals or is that too hard :roll:
Is it the Trimble??
:LOL:

Latest posts

Back