USERNAMES!!!

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I was talking with Orange Ed when riding together at the Ale Wobble, and we were discussing everyones usernames and how some of them are, shall we say, a little interesting.

Mine doesnt take a great deal of explaining! I didnt give it a great deal of thought when creating my account, because I didnt intend on becoming Retrohooked! Now, 5 months later I wish I had a more user-friendly username :roll:

So I was wondered, how did everyone decide on their's? :D

my name is jon (sounds like the start of a AA meeting!) and everyone started calling me jonnyboy a few years ago, no reason, it just started, then when i finally learned how to use a computer 3 years ago (late bloomer!) the first site i logged on to wanted numbers and letters for the username etc so jonnyboy666 happened, little bit devilish! now it's my email as well and i use it on any website i log into.

your right though some people have some strange names! some explain their other fetishes though, star wars etc! :cool:

god we're sad! :LOL:

Maybe I've got no imagination? And I don't mind people knowing my name.

Saw one yesterday thisisnotaspoon, which seemed a bit more inspired. Next time I might try idontknowhowthatgotthere.

I now wished I'd gotten a better one but it's pretty damn simple...my first name is Neill and my surname begins with an L....boring huh :oops:

Can we ask for them to be changed?

Live in Huntingdonshire (Hunts) support Leyton Orient (the O's) hence Huntso.
It was originally Only one O in Huntingdon, but got a bit long winded to keep typing in

mines in the 'Mine doesnt take a great deal of explaining' group of usernames :roll:

Back