eBay - registering a complaint

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm selling some bibshorts on eBay and had a legitimate question asked. I replied and then got an e-mail that is extremely sexually explicit and personal. The sender has a decent feedback rating and many transactions although the actual feedback is private. I've tried complaining to eBay but can't seem to do so.

Any suggestions as this prat shouldn't be able to get away with this sort of garbage

not sure if you can complain but when you answer a question there is a tick box i believe so you can prevent them seeing your email...i think.

don't reply as they will probably be after your email address. There will presumably be some channels to go through on Ebay...

you are better off complaining to the email service provider, I complained about a hotmail user once and their account was closed pretty quickly,

most email service providers have a system for handling this and will require you to show the IP of the sender, this is in email code somewhere, I think hotmail showed a method of finding this information,

You know who I blame- its that mob erasure!!

The whole lycra/bibshort thing was started by them or was it jimmy summerville? :LOL:

Back