Soulfly Fans............

Retro_Roy

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
hi
anyone out there a soulfy fan? i went and saw them last night in a lttle hole in the wall downtown vancouver. wasn't even sold out. maybe 350 people in the place. was an awesome show. max was in good form.
roy
BRING DA SH*T!!!!!!! :twisted:

Max rules. Never seen soulfly live but spent some of the most frightening times of my life in sep pits.

I woulnt call myself a die hard fan, but I am partial to a bit of Soulfly myself! I have the self titles album somewhere and also '3'. More of a seps fan to be honest. Max is a legend, shame they cant get the original line up back, but i suppose there is the Cavalera Conspiracy going... :roll:

As for violent pits, have a crack at one of the Chimera ones, or hatebreed for that matter - mental!! Those hardcore guys know how to beat the bejesus out of ya!

Writing This from Brasil. :D Ive not hãd a chance to see soulfly yet. But saw sepultura a féw times. One of the best concertos Ive been too Was near são paulo. They hád a Ródão first then after moved all the cows And horses backstage then Held the concert. Crazy mosh pit And friendly people. Got invited backstage too. :cool:

as for mental mosh pits....i go to download every year, and the best ones are to be found in the cattle shed at the side....hatebreed, napalm death and raging speedhorn all memorable if you like breathing in other peoples hair and sweat at 200 breaths per minute!.... :LOL: ....i'm laughing typing this, i'm glad im getting older and stand at the back now, but it was the best way to enjoy your music as an intoxicated 20 year old!.... :LOL:

Back