Bad parking....

Fudd

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
DO NOT click if you are offended by 'colourful' language - linky

tumblr_lwzfxb21bF1r4th60o1_500.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The first car is more than likely on purpose so nobody parks next to him so his car doesn't get dinged. 2nd one is to give the passenger some room to get out and not walk into a flower bed?
Not good examples of bad parking, maybe inconsiderate parking.

I fear to look too far into that site, I may well be in there somewhere!

There is a problem with the way car parks are set out, that results in having to unload your car, then park it.

I just don't care about parking. I used to be very precise, but I am always late for something, so I just throw it in and let the bull bars and tow bar take care of business.

My car has those annoying sensors, they go beep constantly even when you are a foot away, no use at all!

I like that site, people that parking on pavement does my head in, I can honestly say a few cars might have got scratched trying to get by them. I've seen disabled people having to try and drop curbs, old folk in motability vehicles and kids having to go on the road.
Park on the ******* road you cunts! or that drive you have :roll:

What are you trying to achieve, you block the pavement, even if you think you're leaving a bit of room you are often not. Pushchairs, Wheelchairs etc are much wider than an person who can squeeze past you.

FluffyChicken":3kjmvon7 said:
I like that site, people that parking on pavement does my head in, I can honestly say a few cars might have got scratched trying to get by them. I've seen disabled people having to try and drop curbs, old folk in motability vehicles and kids having to go on the road.
Park on the **** road you c*nt! or that drive you have :roll:

What are you trying to achieve, you block the pavement, even if you think you're leaving a bit of room you are often not. Pushchairs, Wheelchairs etc are much wider than an person who can squeeze past you.

What he said with added knobs.......

I make a point of parking in the 2/3rds of a space left by these people.
I have a very slim van so jam it in then get out of the back.
I've had some lovely notes left on my windscreen :LOL:

The worst one I saw was some knob in a boy racer Halford's special piece of s**t who managed to park across 4 spaces in my local Asda, like placing a chip on 4 number squares on a roulette wheel.

The look on his face when he came back to find his car surrounded by 4 trolleys was priceless!

Actual looking at the Audi again, I don't think the far right bay is even a bay, it looks too narrow and that kerb comes in.

remember there are always two sides to a coin......a few weeks ago i found the one remaining car park space in a car park had two awkwardly parked cars, one each side.......i parked between them allowing equal space to both.....they both left before me leaving my car looking like the cause, as opposed to the symptom....someone had put a snotty note on my windscreen too!..... :eek:

Back