Dear Deirdre

kona kid

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Dear Deirdre

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my 35 year old wife (38 DD) has been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up, over-attention to make-up and narcissistic tendencies, shorter skirts, blouses two, sizes too small, new stockings, thong briefs and hopelessly inadequate lacey bras and comments like " I love all these Club Ibiza tunes especially accompanied by a dozen or two Tequila slammers". My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep due to my overtime regime and looking after the children. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I decided to find a vantage point in the garage just behind my bicycles so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".

When she got out of the sleek black coupe with darkened windows, I noticed she was buttoning up her blouse which was open, she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my favourite bike, that I noticed that the carbon fibre fork appears to have a slight delamination by the drop out.

Is this something I should be concerned about or should I replace the fork?

Signed,

Perplexed

:LOL: :LOL:
I would replace the fork. Can't be too careful. A broken fork will lead to 'face plant' :shock: ouch

And as for your wife. Don't worry sounds like she is having fun with the 'girls' And you wouldn't want your wife getting board. That could lead to her having an affair :shock: It's good to see a happy wife who is keeping up with the latest fashions. And not becoming a dull house wife. You should encourage her to go out more with the 'girls' But please replace the carbon fork ASAP that is very worring and its a good thing you noticed it in time :D

What model was the sleek coupe and did you notice if it had the optional 19" split rims?

If so it wasn't me! :LOL:

kona kid":3igb5tll said:
she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

Please advise her to be careful when carrying out this action, as we do not want another Britney Spears moment now do we?

;)

Latest posts

Back