I saw the thief who took my DynaTech today.

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I saw a guy who was one of the lads who mugged my Dyna Tech Quantum from me in Taunton highstreet in 1995. :(

He was pastered, staggering around and looks like a tramp. He then fell over and smacked his head (hard) on the pavement, at lunchtime, on a weekday.

I am not normally a vindictive person, but he obviously has a good job and a loving family, as well as something to live for.

I rode on by, thinking GOOD! Karma has properly slapped you! :LOL:

May I add that today I have also, posted some thing I sold, colour copied and posted a review from MTB pro, and posted it to a guy on here for free, and I send another retrobiker a Raleigh head badge for free yesterday.

Hopefully my desire to see scum suffer has not used up too much of my own Karma...

Aye, he's chose his path in life and it isn't a pretty route he's taking.

Do people like this ever change?

orange71":35njrg59 said:
was he caught/punished at the time? May affect the karma situation...

Usual Police ineptitude... I was in the station, giving the statment and the PC said "well if it wasn't locked what do you expect" :roll:

I explained that I WAS ON IT!

They never even looked at the CCTV.

Just gave me a crime reference number, a tissue for my bloody nose and sent me on my way.

Imagine they had some serious crime to deal with, like folk doing 84 on the motorway... :evil:

The insurance company wanted to see a broken lock to pay out! Didn't even bother explaining it to them, just bought a £12 U lock and jacked it at home. :?

should have kicked him while he was down, no one would have done anything, especially the police.

:cool:

you know you wanted too :!:

It has too be said the police are F**king crap. I certainly would have gone back too him when dark and given him a F**king good kicking plus taken any money from the P**s head. :twisted: :twisted:
Why do we have a police force :? Is it just to suppress the masses :?

I had my Dyna Tech stolen when it was stood 3 feet away from me and my brother,
we were looking in the opposite direction,

there was a gang of kids pinching bikes in the area and posting the parts off to people,

however this came to an end when they pinched the bike belonging to a young member of the local rugby club, most of the club went to the cop shop and were tipped off as to who the gang members were and went round to one of their houses,
that bike turned up in bits,

Latest posts

Back