Paypal Verification

P20

Retrobike Rider
Hi. Is it worth getting my paypal account verified? Whats the benefits? Do payments go through quicker?
Ta.

not an ounce of difference to you , just makes the other party feel a bit safer ??

I don't think so, I think it just gives people more confidence. Did mine as they said I was clearly a shop trading and not a private user (I had done £37 of business up to that point that year and if i was a shop, i clearly wasnt doing very well :D )

So i did it and don't think it's made any difference. Hasn't made Paypal any more efficient or user friendly.

to be honest I did not even realised it was that much . it is since the opening of the account , so 2 or 3 years .
it is to comply with laundering money regulations .

Cheers. I haven't used mine that much, only a handleful of times in the few years its been open.

I am, it seems to make withdrawals a bit quicker, plus you can pass more than £500 per month through, useful when you buy something like a car on the bay.

cchris2lou":1rpokvcm said:
to be honest I did not even realised it was that much . it is since the opening of the account , so 2 or 3 years .
it is to comply with laundering money regulations .

That'll definately stop money laundering. If I was a multi-national criminal I'd be stopped dead in my tracks, it'd be the straight and narrow for me from then on in! :roll:

when i was working for Ladbrokes , it was the same we had to declare all big cash transactions .

Back