Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:55 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:38 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:47 pm
Posts: 1413
Location: North East
Thats £500 we know of.
I don't know any thieves but I'd be suprised if they set them selves limits.
Lock them up, and cut off their hands.
Or just tie them to a post if it's cheaper.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 pm 
Special Retro Guru
Special Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:34 am
Posts: 5663
Location: Don't mess with monkeys, man
crud wrote:
tintin40 wrote:
highlandsflyer wrote:
There is NO way anyone is going to be 'banged up" for this.

The guilty party is going to be reading this, so perhaps they should weigh in and explain themselves and let it all resolve.

What are we talking about, £500 of gear?

Do we really want to be jailing people for £500?

If my £500 then yes and a good beating

you can steal £500 and not go to gaol?

In that case cut off their hands.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - along the lines of the whole "Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" - cut off somebody's hands, they'll not steal again, cut off their head, they'll not even think about stealing again.

It's the only way to get through to some of these people...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:48 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Posts: 21466
Neil wrote:
cut off their head, they'll not even think about stealing again.

It's the only way to get through to some of these people...


A 'Cockroach' can live two weeks with out its head :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:51 pm 
Special Retro Guru
Special Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:34 am
Posts: 5663
Location: Don't mess with monkeys, man
tintin40 wrote:
Neil wrote:
cut off their head, they'll not even think about stealing again.

It's the only way to get through to some of these people...

A 'Cockroach' can live two weeks with out its head :lol:

Yeah, but I bet they don't get to party, much, without their head.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:33 pm
Posts: 11105
Location: The Home Of Mountain Biking, And All Great Things.
Neil wrote:
tintin40 wrote:
Neil wrote:
cut off their head, they'll not even think about stealing again.

It's the only way to get through to some of these people...

A 'Cockroach' can live two weeks with out its head :lol:

Yeah, but I bet they don't get to party, much, without their head.


Au contraire; they are permanently off their head.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xerxes and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group