The user known as Barman1

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Newly registered user. Looks to have sold items to multiple users and disappeared. If it's an honest mistake sure he can contact me via the contact form and square this up.

If not can those affected post here. It was mentioned similar had occured on stw recently.

One point I would reiterate is don't use paypal gift and use the feedback forum.

Barman1 / greyhoundpub buyers

Spencer - m950 v brakes and levers - £50 - Paypal Gift - Owed
ishaw - xtr m960 chainset and v brakes - £90 - Paypal Gift - Owed
eejoor - ? - £50 - Paypal Gift - Owed
jimmy5willy - £50 - Bomber Z1 - Paypal Gift - Owed
ringo - £45 - XTR V-Brakes - Paypal Gift - Owed
Buccy - £35 - XT Front and Rear derailleur's - Paypal Gift(?) - Owed

dirtydozen - ? - ? - Paypal ? - Refunded
grishindmitry - Z1 - £78.50 - Paypal (?) - Refunded

For those in the UK ishaw has approached the Police. He has the following crime reference > 0325238-11 . If others chose to report this matter please ensure you quote this reference.

john he has also done it in the 98+ section with the username greyhoundpub1. Selling the same items and again requesting paypal gift. Its the same person as both usernames have given out the same paypal addresses.
Please dont for one min think there is some sort of mistake etc here, he knws exactly what he is doing. Is it possible for you to get hold of the ip address of those to accounts and ppl who have been had could contact the police with a bit more info on the guy

Barman1

Ive been sucked in, lost £50 for payment for m950 v brakes and levers. And yes I did pay via paypal as a gift.

:(

Spencer

i got a refund off his other username(same paypal spencer sent to) as i sent money for goods and paid fees.
If u have to send gift then link a credit card to your paypal and send off that. Then if anything goes wrong u stil have a chance of doin a charge back

Re: Barman1

Spencer":3swp26ad said:
Ive been sucked in, lost £50 for payment for m950 v brakes and levers. And yes I did pay via paypal as a gift.

:(

Spencer

That sucks mate. If you can use some XT levers then send me your address and I'll post them to you FOC.

Cheers

Rob.

Latest posts

Back