Latest Paypal/ Ebay rant...

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Well I haven't used ebay and paypal for a while and I thought I'd get the £180 odd I have in there and actually put it in the bank for a change!

I've had so much grief with both these companies and the subsequent NON communication you get via auto responces, but I thought, I'll just get the money and actually pay a bill this month!

But no...

now my bank account has been blocked through Paypal. Not I notice for spending money, only downloading it.

For f*ck's sake. Every time i do anything slightly complex with this lot they f*ck it up and make it a load of grief and I end up not wanting to use the bloody thing.

Back to car boot sales for my old tat I tell ya.

Rant quietened (but not over).

:evil: :twisted: :evil:

there must be millions tied up in paypal which the rightfull owners cannot access and the company hides behind money laundering laws

the lack of competition for online payment method on ebay is nothing but a monopoly,

the governments seem reluctant to get involved, basically because paypal does monitor and hold records on people trading on ebay and who may not declare their taxable income, so they have just one company to go to if ever the governments decide to crack down on taxable earning from selling on ebay,

Back