So what do Retro Bikers drive??

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
OK, so this may have been covered before, so you'll have to excuse me (I'm new! :D )

After a couple of other threads recently where rides other than bikes have been discussed, I wondered what folks drove.
I know some of you hardened bikers may think all car owner should be burned alive, well if it wasn't for the CO2 emissions anyway! ;) but most of us must have some form of transport and I just wondered if folks were as passionate about them as they are their bikes. I know I am. ;)

So to start the ball rolling, here's my other baby....

DSCN2163.jpg

I have a Saab 9000 2.3 Turbo (full blown)... practical family car that goes like the proverbial! :D

The classic Ford Mondeo Estate in silver just like every other rep on the road. But it is a nice drive forr all the miles I drive every year.

As a nessecary evil i have to have a car for work so i bought a 1.4 polo last year, I have just mot'd it and reinsured for less than £300, costs me a tenner a week in petrol. Cant beat cheap motoring :cool:

Skoda Octavia vRS in rare white for me.
Just about to do my bike test for my 30th next month, so soon to be a Honda Hornet too!
7a_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back