• Kimi Räikkönen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Okay folks, this is it! The 2007 F1 season draws to its end with only 1 race to go. This weekend, the Interlagos circuit in Brazil will host the final race of the season.

Three drivers have a chance to become a World Champion: Lewis Hamilton (McLaren, 107 points), Fernando Alonso (McLaren, 103 points) and Kimi Räikkönen (Ferrari, 100 points).

The question is: who's going to win the title ?

My own opinion (hope) is...FORZA FERRARI !!! ;)

I hate F1 , no point at all , no overtaking , rich kids only sports . if you are a good driver but broke , you will never make it .

Pointless .

whatever happened to the A1 competition which was done with teams by nationality and all the cars were the same, so it would be driver skill that won races not money? Seem to remember it from a couple of years ago.

I know who i want too win. But he has a slim chance. ANd he is from Spain.
Their could be over taking in F1 but it's easier to do it on the pit stop. Also get rid of Bernie and things would improve.

Lewis will win - he's been practicing the circuit loads on his PS3 :shock:

If Lewis doesn't win then I'd like to see Kimi get it - can't stand Alonso :evil:

Rich kids sport? I definately agree. Lots of drivers pay for their drive and only the top few get paid to drive. My dad worked in F1 for nearly 10 years (sometimes with teams where the drivers paid to race)

PS - I don't watch, F1 bores me stupid.

I can't help disliking the involvement/ connection in the administration of F! that Ferrari has via 'Big' Bernie.

And Alonso has surely burned his bridges with F1 fans the world over ('cpet Spain Id imagine) for being a spoiled brat and PR nightmare.

Lewis for President.

:D

Back