This is a bad job all round. Hope this can be rectified amicably but the way things are progressing I can't help but feel it won't. It's getting to the point those who have been ripped off by Mr Mclean should invlolve the Police.
Anyhow here is a list of who is owed what. Please ONLY post here if you are owed something or you actually get something out of Mr McLean.
Realise it's possibly a bit late now but please be sure to leave feedback for Mr McLean (aka Deore2) here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13290
.Try not to swear (too much).
I also have his phone number. If anybody is involved and wants this please PM Me for it.
Please. Regarding bounced cheques and parts for disgruntled (actually pretty p*ssed off) retrobikers.
What he owes:
- Â£60.00 - for Nokia N80 phone (cheque bounced)
- Â£33.00 - M900 XTR shifter/brake combos
- ? - Set of gripshifts, one canti brake arm & cash back.
- Â£40.24 - Project 2 forks &M733 XT levers. Sent on the 25th sept recorded, delivered on the 28th
- Â£20 - refund on XTR shifters
- Â£40 - Refund on busted XTR shifters
What he eventually sent :
LTS-Biker - Â£38 + Â£8 post - M900 rear mech
- ? - Curve and XTR stuff
- ? - M900 front mech (paypalled)
- Â£25.00 - the XTR headset
- ? - X-Lite Chicken Stix Levers (cheque paid)
- Â£44.00 - XTR M900 rear - PayPal on 16th Sept