OOps pressed the wrong button.
Oh god Im an admin aswell.
-1 from the first option.
I wish there were other options for mail - Im sick of the prices and restrictions going up all the time - for what!
Ive had some interesting dealings with postmen recently that I will indulge you lot in at some other time.
Not all are bad but the last 3 I met hanging outside the collection office made me mad.
Ok - feck it Ill tap this out quick:
1) I get a card through the mail saying I need to collect a parcel as it had a charge (customs)
2) fair enough I thought - Ill pop over on Saturday as it says on the card as it closes at 12.30. If I get all my chores done before 11 I will make it over when I go get groceries. The fact that they charge a 8quid handling charge and the item was only 2 quid customs duty is a separate issue but merely contributes to my hair falling out and blood pressure.
3) Get there at 12.03. Get out of car and spot the hoons fagging it outside the customer door.
4) Walk past hoons and try door. Locked.
5) I turn to them asn say - "Uh - 12.30 close time"
6) They point to door sign which has had "30" scribbled out in black pen and say to me "Sorry mate - we're closed"
7) The fact that their retort was pretty much sneered at me angered me a little - so I turned around walked back to the car and then thought - "feck it".
I turned around went back to them - waved the card at them stating that the office closes 12.30 Saturday. They reply - "er..yeah mate but we havent updated the closing time on the cards we give out yet"
9) The fact that they were outside the office (a metre away from my parcel no doubt) Having a fag. Were pretty rude. The fact that the guy talking to me knows Im a "regular" too - just really really infuriated me.
1991 KONA LAVADOME | 1991 PROCOMP FUNK | 1992 PACE F2