Very OT. Big Brother and cute Brunette...

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I watched the end of BB 7 tonight and even though I have never watched it thoroughly I was quite surprised to not see the twins win it. Very odd that as they seemed to be the clear winner/s all the way through.

Anyway - can anyone tell me who that girl was who was the actor who appeared as the Australian for a week or so. She did the Big Brother Big Mouth thing where she was the host etc.

I only ask this as Im hoping one of the members Retrobike may a relative and could potentially set me up with her as she would be ideal wife material.

I'd even trade in the Yo, Trimble and Fat Ti for a go. Just thought Id ask here just in case.

Still dont understand the facination with the Big Brother thing though - a cross section of the Uk? I blinkin well hope not. I kinda hoped to god we didnt see another one next year, even though the gears seem to be turning already in the recruitment process for the next one...

Could we see a retrobiker appear as a contestant? :( :) :D

Who knows- You decide! (no not me) :roll:

Please block this thread. And never, ever mention this bollox again. I come here to escape this crap Jez!

Muahahah! BIG BROTHER!!

_41662962_shabaz_220.jpg

Hes coming to get you while you sleep!

John!

Calling John!

Please block this thread before you lose half your members!

(not a threat)

Back