Retrobikers bucket list

Thora Hird

Damn, Wiki tells me I missed my chance.

OK

Jan Leeming.

OK seriously, haven't sailed right across the Pacific yet. Nor been to Antarctica.

Proper Olympic style ski jump also, and driving a hot rod.

Geez, there are so many.

Considering how many in my list are potentially fatal, perhaps it is my Kickedit list.

;)

ride across europe on faffing great big chopper....ride on ...gunna ride on...ooooh looking for a truck....

lumos2000":2qmfah0g said:
so what would be on your list?

ill start with a trip to marin county to ride the repack :D

Fairfax Pat may want to chime in, but from what I understand, Tam has had a radar enforced 15 mph speed limit for some time now. Kurt Vonnegut was indeed right.

I'd really like to ride a bicycle clean across Canada from the Pacific to the Atlantic.

This will only be done once I retire and if they build a completely level cyclepath clean through the Rockies with moving cycleways for when I fancy a breather. Mind you pigs will have achieved Mach 2 in level flight by then aswell :LOL:

If I get the time..... I'd love to ride the South Downs Way and a few other of the long distance trails there are in this country, like the Monarchs Way (615 miles!!)

Note*
Not sure what a bucket list is :?

Judging from the answers ,something to do with an ideal situation maybe :?

If that is indeed the case then i'd love to ride New Zealand :cool: [do a bit of sailing there too :D]

Back