Pushing Posh...yes, that one.

dookie

Kona Fan
That's right, Mrs. Beckham.

I'm sure you're hearing about it over there, but she's on a fairly serious get-to-know-me marketing campaign in these parts.

Not going well...no sir.

I don't think I've ever heard her speak (post-Spice anyways), and I saw her on Leno recently. I was less than impressed, and described her as 'vapid' to my wife the next day. Nice enough to look at I suppose, but in a behind-the-glass china doll kind of way.

Apparently her reality TV show debuted yesterday.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/07/1 ... index.html

Vapid...just like I said. So I'm curious, who is she to her home country?

I think your comments sum her up nicely... except the 'nice to look at' one, where I would beg to differ. I would add manipulative, money-grabbing, pouting, 'look-at-me, look-at-me'...etc ad nauseam.

I just wish that people who have actually have something intellegent or interesting to say got 1% as much air time!

Vapidis a good word, vacuous is another good word.

As per the OED: Vacuous (adj) Complacently or innanely foolish.
(adj) Devoid of significance or point.

At least Paris Hilton (I wonder if the guy who owns Travelodge called his son Basildon?) will have some competion! ;)

I agree 100% with the above comments. Except Paris is miles better to look at and has no/or less plastic surgey than posh.

Great quote from her about getting her teeth whitened for LA, from last night's London Lite newspaper. Something along the lines of...

"My teeth are alright, not bad, they don't look like a bombed up street or anything".

Perfect.

they are both plastics and need destroying if humanity is going to advance any more ps paris had her little toe removed so she could fit on a pair of prader shoes :shock: now thats as shallow as anyone can get i think, have you heard there theme tune "your so vain you probly thnk this song is about you your so vain" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: they are scum hate plastics :twisted: :twisted:

My missus likes her,

but then she feels sorry for her stuck with 'that cheating bast#rd' beckham, personally I just think she's a stuck up her own arse woman like many of the A list girls.

I like Baby spice better :D , better looking, smiles and seems to have a personality.

they're getting back together aren't they...

Chip Shop Spice

Council Estate Spice

Round the Back of the Bikesheds Spice

That's gotta be rubbish - not even Hilton would chop off her own toe to fit in a pair of shoes when she's got enough money to get Prada to make her shoes to fit her clearly uniquely deformed feet...?

I thought you were going to say she chopped it off to send to her dad and demand a fake ransom!!! - More plausible. Ha ha.

no its true she had her little toe removed to make her feet the perfect size to fit her superstilish shoes its true honest it was on telly on this star glamour show the missus watches with my sister :cool: :D :cool:

Latest posts

Back