You know your getting old when......

heathy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
A new lad started work at my place on monday, and today i asked him for his details, bank/nz num/ address and D.O.B. When i looked :shock: :shock: i saw that he was born the same day i left school and that he had just turned 18.
It's one thing having a 17 year old bike, let alone talking about things BITD, but when you have someone working for you that was born when you left school it really hits you :evil:

Now that really does make me feel old :oops:

you know you're old when you can remember your parents being the same age you are now... ;)

I always feel old when my girlfriend says (and she's about 12 years younger than me): "Hey you've got a grey hair!! Lemme see lemme see!" :oops: ;)

The last time I went to the barbers for a haircut – he also trimmed my eyebrows!

what is the age off most off us then? who's the youngest?

i started biking in 1993/94 when my rents bought me a kona lavadome which when i turned 11 in 1994 . . i obviously trashed it down the jumps,

im now 24 and still riding kona's. :D

been working in the bike shop now for 8 years part time, and many riders just dont understand retro.

sigh.

:D

girlfriend says (and she's about 12 years younger than me)

I think you know you're old when your girlfriend is 12 years younger than you, she doesn't need to say anything. :)

LQQK":wzrf4ch8 said:
The last time I went to the barbers for a haircut – he also trimmed my eyebrows!

Don't forget the ear hair trim too :LOL:
And i feel i shouldn't look at women under 25 :cry: even if i could understand want they are talking about :LOL: (or Cared)

The Ken":2coruozx said:
girlfriend says (and she's about 12 years younger than me)

I think you know you're old when your girlfriend is 12 years younger than you, she doesn't need to say anything. :)

Ah bl**dy h*ll you're just jealous :twisted: :cool: :LOL:

BTW: I am "only" 31 y.o. Started back in 1990/1991 with a Raleigh Discovery... actually I really started off a few years before on a Batavus bike, not a MTB but a normal everyday "going-to-school" bike with a Sturmey/Archer 3-speed hub, drum brakes and fenders etc etc. LOL and when I crashed it in half my parents finally got the message :-D

You know you're old when you have to scroll down on the dropdown tabs on insurance websites to find the year you were born :?

Latest posts

Back