Today's random Chinese Horribleness is...

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Today's random horribleness from our Chinese picture agent is...

a (naturally apparently) blue lobster

and

a three nosed (snouted) pig.

not very pleasant.

Not allowed to post pics (fortunately) so you'll have to use your imagination.

We'll see what they send us tomorrow and I'll keep you posted.

Past glories include the man that was chained in a pit by his mother for 27yrs because she couldn't afford the drugs to 'keep him safe' in the community, so she kept him in the garden instead!

Just got de-sensitised to three legged birds and five legged frogs now.

Did have a winged cat last week mind.

:shock:

Being married (but not for long) to a Chinese. I've seen all those pictures. The winged cat really did my head in :shock: being a pussy lover. ;)
I just don't know whats going on with the Chinese? I've know loads of them. And they do my head in

:shock:

Wu-Tangled":1lfmqsib said:

..the man that was chained in a pit by his mother for 27yrs because she couldn't afford the drugs to 'keep him safe' in the community, so she kept him in the garden instead!

..three legged birds and five legged frogs..

..winged cat last week mind...

I have to ask... WTF is your job and where??? :shock:

:LOL:

kingroon":qealrfwc said:
Wu-Tangled":qealrfwc said:

..the man that was chained in a pit by his mother for 27yrs because she couldn't afford the drugs to 'keep him safe' in the community, so she kept him in the garden instead!

..three legged birds and five legged frogs..

..winged cat last week mind...

I have to ask... WTF is your job and where??? :shock:

:LOL:

Hmmm... I'd like to know that :) TV apearences for royalty as well :?:

I should say at this point...spy or royal bodyguard or something, but really it's a boring picture desk/ interesting photographer role (whichever side is leading - indoors behind computer screens much too much these days - but that's a changing).

:D

Wu-Tangled":b4x27wz2 said:
Today's random horribleness from our Chinese picture agent is...

Lobsters (the type caught here, at least) are generally a very dark blackish blue. There are genetic differences that affect the exact colour, and I believe that there is at least one mutation that causes a very spectacular blue colour.

However, I'm not aware of any that don't turn red once you've cooked them :D

apparently it was a rare (1 in 10,000) genetic mutation and was a transparent bright blue.

Poor thing will no doubt be kept as a freak in some bucket somewhere for years.

according to a mate of a mate albino lobsters taste nice :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: lol if any one remembers that scandel a few years back it was a freakish pinky white as i only see tinternet pics.

Back