Goodwood Breakfast Club 3rd June (Supercars) (Free)

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
So it looks like Disco Drive and Me and Mrs Wu might be going along for a sausage sarney and a gawp at DeTomaso Panteras and Diablos...

anyone else fancy meeting up?

(it's free)

:D

Whats on 3rd June then Gus ??? Didn't think the circuit was allowed to open on the Sunday !!

Is it random super cars ?

Never thought of telling you bout my pride and joy !!! 1997 Carerra S... Ahhhh, she's a babe !! Had her for a year now, and believe me I drove some serious cars before coming to this decision !! Mercs, TVR's, Lotus Exiges etc... Not into Ferrari !! Bore me ! Lamborghini was just a little out of range darn it !!!

Let me know what ya reckon of her... If somethings going on at Goodwood on the 3rd ill bring it along for a nosy... Love the open days were you just drive in and watch the clubs do their thing !!

Del

Attachments

• My baby 1.jpg
    My baby 1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,255
^^^ That'd be a 993 wouldn't it?
I'm a big fan pre-restyle 911s - yours is very nice :D
I think the S is the spec to go for too.

:cool:

Del,

The vreakfast clubs are a sweet idea by Goodwood. Every 1st Sunday of the month is a new theme and tomorrow is 'Supercars'.

Not much happens, so it's not really a mini FOS, but the cafe car park is filled with true supercar exotica and the other car park is free parking for the res of us to go a long and wander round and gawp at the cars and eat nice Goodwood organic suasage sarneys and talk to owners and drink coffee etc for a couple of hours.

Gets a bit boring after a couple, but worth a go and tomorrow's will be the best.

Not over my bloody cold, so I am not riding on this gorgeous weekend and shall be there.

As for your Porka...

993's are my fave. Is the CS the same as the C4S (as in turbo body shape- no turbo) ??

Absolutely lovely. I've always wanted one. I do float between 964 CRS and 993 C4S as absolute faves, but all 993's are personal faves. They just sound so perfect. The 996 and 997's just sound a bit too much like a Nova with a BIG exhaust on it!

Do like 997's though.

Fancy popping by Goodwood?

Hi Wu and JS,

Certainly is a 993 and yeah im still up for tomorrow !!! Didnt think they would be aloud to belt round the track too much cos of poxy neighbours who complained over time !!!

In answer to your questions too, the CS and C4S is all the same body as the turbo model!! Wide fat rear end !! What basically sold it for me as I originally had my eye on a 993 Targa !!!

The 964 I think was the toughest of all the 911's with probably best build quality but there just slightly dating in looks I think !! As for the 996 they can all be tossed to the bin and at least with the 997's they have gone back to looking a little more like mine!! Round headlights etc... :D

Hope to see you guys tomorrow.. Look out for me, ill have my wife and small baby with me.. Like said im the ugly one, looks like Chris Moyles and she's the Zeta Jones lookalike :D

All the best

Del

Back