heathy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have a problem with ants around my house :evil:
1; I have red ants all over my front lawn, there's about 6 mounds or
ant houses as my wife calls them.
2; normal ants everywhere on the path to the side of the house and on the front wall.
Does anyone know what will be the best way of killing them.
Ive used powder before, but it didn't seem to do anything,neither does boiling water.
Help me.

send the RED ants a letter from the BLACK ants declaring "war"

they will sort it out

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Its OK, Ants dont know Karma.

Worst ant invasion was in one of our previous houses, a bungalow (yeah, we were soo cool). Walked into bedroom one night and there were millions - well maybe not quite that many - of ants over the carpet, walls, furniture, curtains etc.. I vacced up some ant powder, then vacced up all the ants :D

Ever since then I hate them as this invasion was unprovoked.

Boiling water does quite a good job if you can get right at the nest, otherwise I use the ant stuff they take home to the nest and feed all the other ants, so the nest dies from within. Seems ok sometimes.

Andy, not to bothered about the black one's....its the red ones that worry me, when i stand in my front garden and look down, all i can see is
coloneys springing up everywhere :shock:
I had a nasty experiance with red ants a few years back :cry:
Maybe there's a expensive powder out there, i think it was a wilkinsons one i used :oops:

Sten_mk3_thumb.jpg

Sten should do it. :idea:

You might need a few more magazines

What have you got against 'Reds'. Sounds like McCarthyism to me. :LOL:

heathy":9ynsq645 said:
I have a problem with ants around my house :evil:

..Help me.

Hey, weren't you thinking of moving to Australia??

800471.gif

I use Ant Traps [or something like that].. Little cages that contain tasty but posionous stuff the ants take a suck on, then pile back into their lair and pass all the gunk around to their buddies.. DIE DIE DIE!! :twisted:

Works a treat..

Back