Do you have Other 'Retro' things

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Here are a few other retro things i have. Mission CD player 1980's vintage, Meridian 207 pro CD 1990's vintage, Vintage Tissot Rock watch, One of my collection of vintage iMac's, Magneplannar SMG speakers, Jecklin float headphones Model 2 and Jecklin float eltrostatic hardphones 90's.

dont know about other retro , but do have some "antique" wwII stuff

not quite politically correct but , some mint ss collar patches , ss dogtags , iron crosses 1st and 2nd class , helmet , and some other equipment/uniform

and a few rather rare sas badges , royal marine badges , lanyards , and a few other items which it would not be wise to post on a public forum ;)

another fortune spent in past obsessions :roll:

Comix and stuff- not colleted them since 1991 or so (strangely dovetailing with Bice-Hucklin!), but still have 2000ad, Warrior, Metal Hurlant and other french odds and sods. Also some rare-ish Alien and Blade Runner film books. I did have three or four of the early Viz- #3 earliest, which I flogged for a Handsome Sum in 1990.

Cheers,
Dav

70's to 90's Bang & olufsen gear floats my retro audio boat.

My background is in product design, so i tend to try and buy "iconic" retro gear in whatever field from furniture to kettles. So long as i can afford it, and it functions well.

TinTin,

Liking the Mission set-up, but that's not quite a 'vintage' imac really is it...! I also collect old Macs (and Lisas) and will post them up sometime. Have pretty much all of the models from '77/8 through to now (including original imac) currently running to about forty machines (plus posters, watches, pens, tops, caps... another obsession that nearly bankrupted me...but over it now...)

rock_watch__bracelet01_440.jpg

Nice!
I really like the Rock watches and yours is a good colour with original bracelet - let me know if you ever sell it!

Aside from my classic cars i've got a bit of a fetish for old watches and trainers:

1969 Omega SeamasterCosmic 2000, early 90s Omega DeVille, early 90s Tissot Seastar, 70s Seiko Automatic and a few others.
34d7e536.jpg

Early 90s Reebok Pump 'Above The Rim'.
012ed340.jpg

1991 Nike Air Flight Lite II
3db4df04.jpg

1991 Nike Air Flight Lite II
fd09c891.jpg

1990 Reebok Pump 'Twilight Zone'.
RIMG0576.jpg

that's a really good collection of watches. I really could never sell my 'rock' plus i've lost the spare links :evil: but i will find them.

Further to the stereo posting... somewhere in my folks garage are sitting my lecson pre amp, quad power amp and linn sondek LP12 (with ortofon diamond cartridge), waiting to come back into my house after decorating has finished. Nice!!

Back