ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Been playing it on and off since 2008.
Anyone else play this online space game?

I used to but not in several years. I had two periods of about 3 years each but it seemed to go pretty quite so I haven't been back in ages. Hows things these days?

o7

MartinYorkshire":16r3jihn said:
I used to but not in several years. I had two periods of about 3 years each but it seemed to go pretty quite so I haven't been back in ages. Hows things these days?

o7
o/
I used to play back from 2008 to 2012 - started again a month or so ago and it’s picked up a lot - after getting used to the mechanics again I am planning to join a large corp in a large alliance to get me back in 0.0 space and large fleets.
Graphics are more pleasing and there’s a lot more to do - not just missions but a lot more exploring, missions and story arcs more tech and ships, better ideas and more fun with things like easy to attend local events and Pvp. Things like Discord make the social aspect and comms easier too.

I was bored one day and downloaded the client and powered my old account and character up - my nephew who used to play with me followed suit the next day and currently
Enjoying it more than I did years back - helped that I had a 40mill SP character to play with instantly.

The new Free play alpha system is also quite good - ok of course it has limits but one can do the usual stuff, mine and ‘rat’ do missions but sell and generally have a full experience and save up enough isk to buy an ‘omega’ full blown clone without spending any money and with not much effort.

Re:

i play mostly no mans sky vr and some old ps3 stuff when im not in the shed making stuff at the moment..

Re: Re:

gibbleking":26tb2q94 said:
i play mostly no mans sky vr and some old ps3 stuff when im not in the shed making stuff at the moment..

Oh a fellow tech enthusiast. I've got a few hours in no mans sky VR, I was more impressed than I thought I'd be, but it seems quite repetitive. Is it possible to make a retrobike HQ in no mans sky I wonder? I don't know much about the game yet.

ibbz":2u7th4km said:
MartinYorkshire":2u7th4km said:

o7
o/
I used to play back from 2008 to 2012 - started again a month or so ago and it’s picked up a lot - after getting used to the mechanics again I am planning to join a large corp in a large alliance to get me back in 0.0 space and large fleets.
Graphics are more pleasing and there’s a lot more to do - not just missions but a lot more exploring, missions and story arcs more tech and ships, better ideas and more fun with things like easy to attend local events and Pvp. Things like Discord make the social aspect and comms easier too.

I was bored one day and downloaded the client and powered my old account and character up - my nephew who used to play with me followed suit the next day and currently
Enjoying it more than I did years back - helped that I had a 40mill SP character to play with instantly.

The new Free play alpha system is also quite good - ok of course it has limits but one can do the usual stuff, mine and ‘rat’ do missions but sell and generally have a full experience and save up enough isk to buy an ‘omega’ full blown clone without spending any money and with not much effort.

Nice to hear. I do still admire the game from afar. If Star Citizen could be even half the game EVE was/is.....but not likely to be even half any game at all at this rate.

I was mostly a nullsec pilot myself, most of the time in an alliance. It's so much fun doing large fleet battles but eventually I kinda got tired of how serious it all became. I understood it, I mean with titans you were talking something like $10k a pop, but still, it wasn't exactly relaxing. I couldn't do missions after a while. I think I'm at something like -8 for sec status. :LOL:

Sometimes I can't help but wonder whats going on though. It's certainly the most in depth game I've ever played and I've played a few.

3000 hours plus so far in nms up until last week when i started an enforced by self health drive...sniff

Back