Happy new year my Arse.

2021's not looking too hopeful. It looks like the experimental treatment hasn't worked and I'll be facing more invasive treatment. I've been furloughed and then working from home ever since July last year, at least I don't have to do the awful commute.

I'm finding myself getting more and more anti-social. When I do go out for exercise I find myself getting irritated by people and coming home quickly.

Just found out my immediate boss has COVID and is pretty bad. :(

Just found out that my Gran has Covid. She's in a care home and had the vaccine 2 weeks ago - fingers crossed it had a enough time to help her through.

Fingers crossed and as many positive waves that me and Our Jimmy can send...

My_Teenage_Self":7qkrig3r said:
Just found out that my Gran has Covid. She's in a care home and had the vaccine 2 weeks ago - fingers crossed it had a enough time to help her through.

mate that sucks, hope she gets better

Its February

Just about hanging in on there.

The snow has been a nice distraction, working outdoors for long periods was not

I'd give myself about a 5/10 for stability, easing off the alcohol and generally just getting on with life.

Because of work I've now been in an effective 12 months of lockdown.

we've not seen family or friends in all that time. My wife had a 'monthly highlights' thing pop up on her phone, and it showed 2 locations, the forest out the back of our house and the local co-op, which she visited twice. She nearly cried.

None of this has been helped by the fact that my team has recently been criticised for under-supply of what we produce despite supplying 200% of our normal whilst under ridiculous restrictions and pressure.

Covid, please, sod off.

Re: Re:

The History Man":3ksd9fi9 said:
Just been rockpooling while gently snowing. Surreal.

New balls?

Back