Crazy Dreams

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Anyone else get crazy dreams ?.

Last night someone stole my kayak and trailer....in New Zealand :shock:

Apparently I'd no car or bike and haven't a clue how I got it there. Try as I might, couldn't find it anywhere.
There was a nice girl involved in helping me look....

Dreams. Crazy crazy things :?

Since we (as in me and the missus, not me and dyna-ti) contracted a certain well known bug back in February, we have both had 6 months of very weird and very lucid dreams.

Last night it was a car-boot sale buying some Tioga bits and some car radios - a bit dull but when you add the smell of the grass and the feeling of a summer breeze, it does get weird.

Re:

Tell us more ..... But not about the Kayak
Speak for yourself :) I want to know if dyna-ti has a kayak and trailer outside of dreamworld?
Fwiw, 'kayak' is a palindrome, and New Zealand is about as far as a UK dweller can get from where they are without leaving the planet.
add the smell of the grass and the feeling of a summer breeze
I'm interested in the number of senses people are able to experience in dreamworld. My dreams have always been almost exclusively visual.

I used to have a recurring dream scenario in which I had a great bike, on a clear road, but despite expending great effort, I could not get the bike up to walking speed, or even crawling speed..

..as if 'consensus reality' were not frustrating enough..

Re:

I have regular disturbing dreams. Some bizarre some very dark. Strange how they’re hard to remember in the morning but very vivid the moment you wake in the night.

Apparently a side effect of meds.

Theres always some basis for them. With the kayak one I would say the indifference I was getting from the people was based on indifference I've met on the web and some forums :?

In the dream, everyone seemed to know about it being taken, but was more a 'and?' attitude like it was no big deal.

No I dont have a kayak, nor have I been to NZ. I've watched a few vids on making them and would like to make a canal boat, so I can go revisiting some of the places I was at during my 'adventures'.
Its in my skillset but the lack of a workshop means no boat. I need my entire joinery workshop to be wherever and cant afford to rent anywhere.

Re:

I usually forget dreams but had one last week and it was a beaut.Apparently I invented a successful kids board game based on number sequences and named it Apartheid Apartheid.Make what you will out of that one :shock: .

Thats a weird one for sure. But why apartheid ?.

What always surprises me is the depth of detail in dreams. You are in a ficticious place, but with so much fine detail, eg being in a house or room and looking around it crazy things seem almost like they are supposed to be there.
I,in one was in what I though was the Empire State building, somehow tied into a large department store, but also as a hotel or home and i was there as a guest. I remember dreams and in this room, i stood at a bathroom cabinet, with other peoples personal property on it, A string of pearls, a watch, a safety razor, all seemingly innocuous but at the same time like they were supposed to be there.

Back