Looking for advice on training regime

Fractoggen

Retro Newbie
So I’m relatively new to road cycling (2.5 months in). Average pace is pretty decent 20-21.5mph for 20-30 miles (solo) :)
at the moment I’m not interested in investing into a coach but I’m pretty much clueless on how to schedule training. Getting a power meter soon to figure out my ftp but not sure how I will use that data to improve. ;)
Does anyone have any know-how or tips on how to make a schedule that would fit for my level of rider. My goal would be to bring up distance and endurance up to 50 mile rides and keep the same speed up the whole time. :x
also might be important to mention I’m around 19 and 110lbs. Not really needing much in the way of weight loss and I’m getting to my prime. I don’t struggle with anything in particular I just am looking to improve overall. :roll:

Re:

If you genuinely average those speeds over that distance when you’ve only been riding 2.5 months then I don’t think anyone on here will be able to give you any advice better than to keep doing what your doing

(Unless you are using Strava to record those speeds and there isn’t any hills where you ride )

Re:

Yes i'm using strava to record my speed, but there are also some hills in my track, will those effect the results shown on the meter?

Back