Need expert that knows Cannondale

Aschwanker

Retro Newbie
I hope someone can help identify what type of Cannondale I have. If you know Cannondale, please help me. It has the above fork suspension Right under the neck. It’s shaped like a clam.

Re:

Hello and welcome to Retrobike.

I can't help you myself, but I would say that even a Cannondale expert may struggle to identify your bike from the description.

A picture would help, but as a new member you may not be able to add pictures to a post - the site was bombarded by Spammers, and some new restricting features have been introduced.

You will also not be able to send messages until you have made a certain number of posts, which I believe is 30.

I would suggest trawling through the Cannondale catalogues found here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... atalogues/

Or you might be able to add a link to a picture hosting site showing a picture of your bike. Failing that, you could try a Google Image search for your bike and try to add a link to a post.

Your question may be better placed in the Retro MTB Chat section if you think your bike is 1997 or earlier, or in the Bike Chat 1998 --> if it is later then 1997.

Finally, your name on here may be causing some members to be a little reluctant to reply - I know I was, but thought that I should try to help.

Pip

Back