Watch suggestions

Re:

I’ve seen it yes. It’s quite similar to a explorer I thought. But I’m not keen on yellow bits to be honest.

I’m hoping to grab a bb58 soon. Need to go try one when I get chance

Re:

Bit of a coincidence but I got the call today to say I was next on list for a black bay 58.

Re:

Back again

Been wearing my BB58 almost daily now and it’s a fantastic watch. Switched it from bracelet onto a brown leather strap which is a nice combo. I’ll move it back for summer onto bracelet.

I’ve now got the itch for a Omega Soeedmaster moonwatch or FOIS. Anyone own one and can pass comments ?

Self winding watches by swiss manufacturers that I have never heard of from the dim and distant past is what I personally like, plus anything soviet. Recommendations I cannot give you, just thought I'd share :oops:

My daily beaters are: Casio F-91W (Cost £1.50 from Shpock), Seiko SNK809 and my Seiko SKX007. Both Seiko's sit on NATO straps. The SNK is great for everything due to it's smaller size, great all rounder and amazing at the sub £100 price point.

6A1D2145-0CD3-4B0E-8306-4117ED0949A5.jpeg

Not the greatest pic, but here is my C60 Sapphire from Christopher Ward, picked it up 2nd hand from eBay. Love it!

I’m still switching between my sub and Bb58. I’m on the list for a explorer ii but chances are slim it seems. I’ve fitted a nice rubber strap from vanguard on the Tudor and it’s changed the watches look and feel so much. Really like it.

Back