Personal Weight Weenie, FINISHED Pg10 (for now)

Re: Re:

The History Man":bs9hl4r4 said:
So did your maths.

How so? If I was 18st 1lb and I lost 1lb this week I’m now 18st I started at 18st 12.5, I’ve lost 12.5lb over 3 weeks.... I’ve edited the way I’ve explained my results as I guess they were somewhat confusing... and last weeks 1lb loss was pretty pathetic...but there was never anything wrong with my math... :shock: how very dare you!

Re:

I find if you weigh yourself naked while pulling yourself up on something the neighbours stare. Washing line was all I could think of.

Ermmmm, not brilliant. TBH thanks for asking though.... focus has been elsewhere this past few weeks (family stuff)

Managed to stay at 18st, even though the program has been turned on its head these past two weeks. Back on it now so should be making progress.

I lost 10kg over the space of 6 months and managed to keep it off. No changes of diet mix except for cutting down between meal snacks and a bit of portion control

Can highly recommend MyFitnessPal as it makes you pay attention to the calories you consume. Set myself a personal goal of 1500 calories a day on it and away I went. Bit of a schlep getting all you meals into it initially but it decreases over time. Also integrates calories burnt from Strava.

The other thing I did was cycle to work as much as possible - especially over last winter, plus a longer road ride most weekends.

It helped me to have something to train for so I signed up for a couple of 80-100 mile road sportives -Ride London being the peak last month.

One thing to watch out for is sometimes the weight loss just plateau's for a bit - dont get depressed just keep going and it starts again. Bit like a growth spurt in reverse.

Best of luck!

Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":zwelly85 said:
This went very quiet. Assume the focus has been elsewhere?

Yup.
New work contract to be delivered by mid March, plus wanting to finish off all the little bits around the house before Easter, plus still trying to share time with the family has pushed the exercising out a bit. Managing to not put anymore weight on, but that’s not enough.
I need to get focused and prioritise my health... :|

Back