What’s the best/easiest way to embed images on here?

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I’m a tech-hating ludite, so keep the techno babble to a minimum if possible please.
Are there any free sites left that allow you to simply copy links and paste into this forum or is everything linked to some sort of code writing conundrum these days?

Come back photobucket, all is forgiven.

Re:

I'm no expert but Flickr works ok, albeit seems to be getting as bad a Photobucket did a few years back.

I'm on a motorbike forum (a Vbulletin one I think) and we can upload a limited amount of photos directly from computer - seems to work well. I don't think we can do that here though.

i just upload them direct to the site. often have to shrink the image to make the file size ickle enough but thats not hard using free software and takes a few seconds

RickTheUncivil":2rvs9gqd said:
i just upload them direct to the site. often have to shrink the image to make the file size ickle enough but thats not hard using free software and takes a few seconds

Direct to what site? Retrobike?

KeepItSteel":3bpa96sg said:
RickTheUncivil":3bpa96sg said:

Direct to what site? Retrobike?

Yes Retrobike. Just resize them like RTU said.

Flickr is free up to 1000 photos and is pretty superior to Photobucket. Works the same sort of way.

Jamie

KeepItSteel":18nmtt20 said:
Where do I upload them? I'm an android, not using Windows browsers

Where you type your words to post, scroll down a bit there's a file upload bit. There. Browse, add, then paste into the text.

I use a free app imaginatively called photo editor to resize the photos snapped on my phone. I then upload them direct to the site. If it's too big it will pop up a message.

took a little trial and error to get the rhythm but it's fairly simple once you get it.

Latest posts

Back