Car S.O.S.

Re:

I didnt watch it but love the Series in general. I hope it hasnt succumbed to the latest TV trend in Producers intentionally over working the emo button on viewers :facepalm: I just switch off when they start that BS. They are pandering to the emo snowflake gen, working that emo button to the absolute max all the time, does my head in, soz. :facepalm:

I love the program , but cant stand the childish part where he gets the stuff for free etc..Just make me feel like i'm watching a childs program..

BikerB":3db197me said:
I love the program , but cant stand the childish part where he gets the stuff for free etc..Just make me feel like i'm watching a childs program..

I know what you mean, my husband and I watch it and always cringe at those parts :)

Alison

Re:

Love the program.
I met Fuzz at Bicester Heritage earlier in the year, a thoroughly nice bloke with time to talk to everyone.

Re: Re:

Gruff":2x7s2s6g said:
Love the program.
I met Fuzz at Bicester Heritage earlier in the year, a thoroughly nice bloke with time to talk to everyone.
Fuzz is great and seems to be a guy anyone would love a pint with.Tim on the other hand......

Re:

They bounce off each other well. Nice to see it. Totally diff personality types.

Back