Young people who smoke cannabis

Re:

The simply solution is to be allowed to grow your own.

Dont make it legal for big business.

This way, if you wanna you can, but you haven't got big business trying to make it more potent and creating a mass market for it.

Its a plant, smoke it, eat it, enjoy it, but that's it. take it or leave it.

The perfect solution for all.

End of thread.

LOL.

Re: Re:

videojetman":3rf9nlc7 said:

For the weak maybe, but that might have just as much to do, with those that are selling illegal drugs too.
#It would be a big jump from growing your own Weed, to making your own Coke, or LSD etc. Dealers are to blame for the most part to my mind. Only the strongest of willed have a chance with them for sure.

im sure growing weed is still illegal.
Then there is the potential for future drug dealers growing their own weed.
We could go at this all day.
I don’t like weed.

videojetman":vk1hfms6 said:
I don’t like weed.

Your missing the point of the suggested solution.

If Weed was allowed to be grown for personal use by everyone, there would be no market for Dealers, there would be no market for big business, there would be no emphasis of profit. because you could get it, should you want it, when you want it from anywhere.

The dealers of Weed would all but stop "FACT"...! the chance of teenagers etc falling prey to Hard DRUGS would be greatly reduced, as there would be no contact with the drug dealer, and potential introduction of Heroin etc. The lost leader for the drug dealer is WEED. its a carrot, nothing more.

videojetman":1avte5qj said:
And regarding the use of drugs in the production of music, bikes or any other thing. It’s not the drug that created them, it was the brain & imagination, you don’t need drugs for that. Although I’m sure I will be contradicted on that and that s fine.

Yet you blame the same plant, and yes, thats all it is, on peoples choices on other matters. You dont need anyone else contradicting your arguement, your doing a great job all by yourself.

If you going to argue about a subject at least educate yourself on it a bit first.

sinnerman":s41jdcvu said:
videojetman":s41jdcvu said:
I don’t like weed.

If Weed was allowed to be grown for personal use by everyone, there would be no market for Dealers, there would be no market for big business, there would be no emphasis of profit. because you could get it, should you want it, when you want it from anywhere.

The dealers of Weed would all but stop "FACT"...! the chance of teenagers etc falling prey to Hard DRUGS would be greatly reduced, as there would be no contact with the drug dealer, and potential introduction of Heroin etc. The lost leader for the drug dealer is WEED. its a carrot, nothing more.

the problem with your solution is not everyone is happy sticking with weed.
this will not stop drug dealers.
weed is not harmless as a lot of people seem to think.

mkone":3h0hxkyk said:
videojetman":3h0hxkyk said:
And regarding the use of drugs in the production of music, bikes or any other thing. It’s not the drug that created them, it was the brain & imagination, you don’t need drugs for that. Although I’m sure I will be contradicted on that and that s fine.

Yet you blame the same plant, and yes, thats all it is, on peoples choices on other matters. You dont need anyone else contradicting your arguement, your doing a great job all by yourself.

If you going to argue about a subject at least educate yourself on it a bit first.

I think the problem is, there is a bigger story.

I have seen this so many times, Herb gets the blame for the start of addiction to lethal and hard drug use.

It is a very sad story, and not nice for people to have to see and to deal with it, and my heart goes out to those that have or are having to deal with family members who have had to deal with going through it and the aftermath of it.

No story is exactly the same nor the circumstances behind it.

Everyone wants to blame someone or something, whether it be the social surroundings/circles etc or the drugs them selves.

Its easy to blame, its even easier to pin point the source of the problem, more often than not the plant gets the blame.

Like i said, take the dealer out of the equation, and it remains a harmless plant. Giving it to big business takes it away from the supplier of Hard drugs sure, but it will create another whole list of new social issues.

Leagalize it, have coffee shops for it, but "dont" give it to big business and "dont" make it a shameful secret that allows the Drug dealer to make profit from it, this simply leads to the dealers encouraging there customers to want to try the next thing...........................And thats where the real profit is....!

videojetman":pauqt2yx said:
sinnerman":pauqt2yx said:
videojetman":pauqt2yx said:
I don’t like weed.

the problem with your solution is not everyone is happy sticking with weed.
this will not stop drug dealers.
weed is not harmless as a lot of people seem to think.

Your right, but thats not the fault of the plant, its the fault of the person,

If you take away the income from it, WHY would a drug dealer have an interest it it...? HE WOULDNT waste his time...!
You say its not harmless, and i guess you are seeing this as a route of an evil you have experienced.

Have you smoked a Joint yourself....? And if not, why not....? And if So, did it lead you to Heroin etc...?

In fact if you could grow your own, smoke it, in designated places, coffee shops what ever, it becomes far more socially acceptable, no one could earn profit from it, because anyone could grow it.

Im confident there could be far less users of Hard drugs, and Drug Addicts because of it.

They wouldn't be introduced to the Dark side of the world.................UNLESS they chose to go looking for it.

Then it would come down to personal choice, and it would be far harder to put the blame on the Cannabis plant.

Back