Today's Ride

Re: Re:

dazdc5":nm8iw05r said:
Hope Pat is ok .. he posts regularly on here about his jaunts in the wilderness

Pat is in dire condition, in Intensive Care at the local hospital. He had a relapse of his pneumonia, and then had a stroke on top of that.

Re:

Thank you Charlie for letting us know the situation with Pat.

If you are able, please do send him our best wishes. I'm sure that I speak for everybody here by saying that we are praying for a good outcome.

Pip.

Re: Re:

Repack Rider":1mdwoeel said:
dazdc5":1mdwoeel said:
Hope Pat is ok .. he posts regularly on here about his jaunts in the wilderness

Pat is in dire condition, in Intensive Care at the local hospital. He had a relapse of his pneumonia, and then had a stroke on top of that.

:shock: get well soon.

This thread will obviously not be the same without Pat Reddix. He was so generous with his time and showed me around the trails of Fairfax on a number of occasions.

In honor of my friend Pat Reddix here is Today's Ride: 1995 Moots in the hills above my home home in Claremont California. May you have nothing but sweet single track in the Afterlife, Pat.

Attachments

• Moots Wilderness Park.jpg
    Moots Wilderness Park.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 756
Re:

According to Pats Son, Pat passed away around 6 hours ago, surrounded by his family.
His Son has already mentioned that they're planning a ride up Mt Tam after the funeral, to leave some of his ashes there.
Once the date/time is confirmed then maybe we should try and arrange something on here, where as many of us as possible just get out on our bikes and share the pics in this thread.
I think that'd be a fitting tribute and I'm sure Pat would approve!

Back