Site keeps logging me out

My android phone did this for a week or so. I changed my password & it's ok now - dunno if that was coincidence

Re:

I was 1 of the ones who was having trouble but it was months ago now, I’ll be honest it seemed to just sort itself out, was really frustrating at the time though. weather that was a coincidence or not I don’t know. May be there could be a sticky thread somewhere where people can post stuff like this? Might save you having to watch the whole site all the time if you know what I mean.

Re:

RB is not 'especially' worse. The sessions table has been known to be a little problematic among phpbb users but the issues seem pretty minor and occasional here - though frustrating for those affected, it's not whole swathes at once it seems. Follow the logic and evidence: they will see you right on this.

Re: Re:

CassidyAce":15zhbn28 said:
RB is not 'especially' worse. The sessions table has been known to be a little problematic among phpbb users but the issues seem pretty minor and occasional here - though frustrating for those affected, it's not whole swathes at once it seems. Follow the logic and evidence: they will see you right on this.

If you have any insight please do share, either here or via PM.

Back