Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Any problems with the site please post up here - I'll try and keep an eye on this thread specifically and resolve any issues.

Otherwise absolute best way to highlight problems is to mail john@retrobike.co.uk

Contrary to popular opinion I am a) alive and b) have not retired to the Costa del sol with Sam Fox with the pots and pots of cash which is coming in from display advertising. However do appreciate I have not been particularly visible on the site, on the flip I am still ensuring there is money in the meter and fixing what needs fixing.

First initial point - is anyone having issues with the latest Android (6) version?

Re:

Sorry John I’ve just posted on the logging out thread suggesting this very thread and you have already done it.

Using Android on mobile it hangs when uploading an image. When I close the upload progress window I find I've been logged out.

Hi John, the photo test is a grey square and nothing else, this happens a lot lately. sometimes if a post has more then one photo, some are visible and some not, sometimes logging out and back in can reveal the previous grey squares!!!! and this is from a win10 pc

and now I have submitted a response and the screen refreshed the previous grey has become a phot I can see!! weird.

Have looked into the logging in and out issue a couple of times. No further forward I'm afraid.

No issue uploading from mobile here. What size image and what is the error you see?

Not noted an issue with images not loading. Can you try from another device? And also try another website to check for similar behaviour?

Not sure if its my end but I find at least 2/3rds of the pics just don't appear on my laptop I also get grey boxes. and this happens within some of the same users post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back