so i started a bike shop. update 22/11/23

Re:

Excellent work on building this business up, Seeing as its really not that far away at all, I should make an effort to pop on down when im not at work

Re:

Great stuff Jon and good to seethe Orange content. Agree with you on the Stage 4 as my final model Segment is very similar and very ace. Handles everything and flies! :cool:

What do you think of the RX9? Couldn’t get on with my old one as it was as heavy as a boat anchor. Was the lower model with aluminium forks and Sora but just couldn’t see the benefit over a MTB so sold and got a P7.

Just ordered a proper road bike to see if I like it.

Re:

cheers for the comments,

regards the RX9, i haven't actually ridden it yet! time is one reason but also because it looks the dogs nuts so i'm using it as a bike to sell from if that makes sense, i haven't weighed it but it should be reasonably respectable with the spec on it, but i need to lose weight before the bike does! :oops:

@pencilman, kettle is always on, you'll need to identify yourself though, there's probably a retrobike handshake we should organise to make ourselves aware of fellow retro bikers!

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":2egix7t2 said:
cheers for the comments,

@pencilman, kettle is always on, you'll need to identify yourself though, there's probably a retrobike handshake we should organise to make ourselves aware of fellow retro bikers!

How to look totally dodgy, walking into the shop and adopting some "secret" greeting method! :shock:
I think maybe coming in with some jaffa cakes and rocking up on my 91 Alpinestars should identify "retrostatus"!

Re:

About £17.00 Scottish pounds

Attachments

• 81829B9C-9607-4782-B048-8C2B7AB57DD9.jpeg
    81829B9C-9607-4782-B048-8C2B7AB57DD9.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 574
Re:

yeah everything is listed at RRP, so £17 but there's always a bit of room to manoeuvre ;) these ones have the lock on section which is why they aren't cheap! i'm sure they could find their way in to the post!

Re: so i started a bike shop. update 09/12/18

I’ll drop you a PM as I’m looking for some and the usual suspects are out of stock

Back