never thought i'd go back to ...

Re:

After the last few threads on here going a bit south it’s refreshing to see retrobike back to its normal self. Remember that behind every username there’s a real person going through crap you probably can’t imagine.

Just been catching up on the comments.
My heart really does go out to anyone who suffers this plight.
Many years ago I was diagnosed with a chemical imbalance.
I was lacking in serotonin. I know citalopram works but I also know some of the side effects.
Some have already been mentioned.
But after the last few months I knew medication was really needed.
Hopefully I can get back to a solid level.
Thoughts & prayers going out to all fellow sufferers.
Jeff.

It takes guts to stand up and admit something like this. Respect and best wishes to you all, may the road to recovery be a short one.

Re:

I got 3 hours sleep. Then my dreams became weird and I just had to get up mainly to stop disturbing my wife.
Just lately I have turned to painting again. It’s mainly a kind of distraction to take my mind of my problems, but it doesn’t always work.
Here’s one I made earlier.
Jeff.

Attachments

• F2661350-055F-48E0-A512-EC4F8D47F779.jpeg
    F2661350-055F-48E0-A512-EC4F8D47F779.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,523
k-rod":5c4mn4xb said:
fiendish feet":5c4mn4xb said:
God speed to you all..

Jeepers man - that's what you say when someone passes away ...

:facepalm:

ps: fabulous painting, Jeff !

Golly Jeepers
Really i never said that to a death.... :facepalm:
God speed to me is rapid recovery .
God•speed (ˈgɒdˈspid)

n.
good fortune; success (used as a wish to a person starting on a journey, a new venture, etc.).
[1250–1300; Middle English, in the phrase God spede may God prosper (you). See God, speed] :D

Great art work Jeff What medium are you using?
And no K-rod i not talking Derek Acorah

Re: Re:

videojetman":27vm3eku said:
Just lately I have turned to painting again. It’s mainly a kind of distraction to take my mind of my problems, but it doesn’t always work.
I build bikes....... that works, but gets a bit expensive!

Thankfully I've got enough bits and pieces about to build 4 or 5 and a couple of mates rates build jobs on the go as well.......

kingbling":nbl8bsu8 said:
It takes guts to stand up and admit something like this. Respect and best wishes to you all, may the road to recovery be a short one.
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone ever really recovers, they just get it under control. Might never suffer again, but it's always there in the back of your mind.

fiendish feet":f4tv0mur said:
k-rod":f4tv0mur said:
fiendish feet":f4tv0mur said:
God speed to you all..

Jeepers man - that's what you say when someone passes away ...

:facepalm:

ps: fabulous painting, Jeff !

Golly Jeepers
Really i never said that to a death.... :facepalm:
God speed to me is rapid recovery .
God•speed (ˈgɒdˈspid)

n.
good fortune; success (used as a wish to a person starting on a journey, a new venture, etc.).
[1250–1300; Middle English, in the phrase God spede may God prosper (you). See God, speed] :D

Great art work Jeff What medium are you using?
And no K-rod i not talking Derek Acorah
Well technically we are all heading there, but I didn’t think of it that way.
Acrylic on canvas.
Thanks.

mattr":1dl4bfo4 said:
kingbling":1dl4bfo4 said:
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone ever really recovers, they just get it under control. Might never suffer again, but it's always there in the back of your mind.
Amen to this.
Jeff.

Back