Today's Ride

Re:

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC-0141-2.jpg

Re:

Could you tell me where these were taken please - it looks to me like they were taken from the north end of the Malvern Hills.

Pip.

Re:

Today-Saturday-A pleasant 78 F. and sunny out. We had our first rain in 6 months earlier this week-it's nice to keep the dust down, not to mention the fire danger. Charlie Kelly left here Thursday night to fly to London for his October UK Speaking Tour, catch him if you can, he's kept me entertained for over 40 years now... :) an easy ride locally today...

Attachments

• Rest stop.jpg
    Rest stop.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 729
Re:

Today-Friday-After battling Sciatica for two weeks, back on the bike again. A nice 80 F. sunny day...

Attachments

• By Fairfax Creek.jpg
    By Fairfax Creek.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 589
Re:

Today-Sunday-A ride in to the woods by Samuel P. Taylor State Park. Crossed over the creek above the Inkwells-a really great place for a dip earlier in the Summer when the creek is still flowing well...

Attachments

• The Inkwells.jpg
    The Inkwells.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 550
  • bridge over the inkwells.jpg
    bridge over the inkwells.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 550
  • Down the Rabbit Hole....jpg
    Down the Rabbit Hole....jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 550
Re:

Sure is ... some parts of the route are really showing signs of use now tho .. especially the Dragons Tail section, which is particularly tough on the bikes.

This was my last 'extended' ride, twice around Worcester/Droitwich/Brum Canal.. One way, then back the other.

Screenshot-20181014-194735.png
Screenshot-20181010-174342.png

Back