Children to be banned from cycling

drcarlos":k6urfkq1 said:
Counting down for Godwins law.......

Carl.

:LOL: just was about to mention maybe the kids could have a small
tattoo on their forearms .
But IBM moved on and the little darlings have smart phones for tracking.

Re: Re:

jimo746":1nsqypsl said:
:facepalm:

So instead of promoting safer riding by the school pupils,
or safer driving by motorists nearby, he decides to mark the pupils out and make them punishable by an identification plate? :roll:

How about any pupils wishing to cycle to school must complete a cycling proficiency course first??
I was a cycling prof teacher for 6 years and this policy already exists at most of the schools i worked at.(over 90 in my patch of norfolk).

Re: Re:

gibbleking":2kr6rit7 said:
jimo746":2kr6rit7 said:
:facepalm:

So instead of promoting safer riding by the school pupils,
or safer driving by motorists nearby, he decides to mark the pupils out and make them punishable by an identification plate? :roll:

How about any pupils wishing to cycle to school must complete a cycling proficiency course first??
I was a cycling prof teacher for 6 years and this policy already exists at most of the schools i worked at.(over 90 in my patch of norfolk).
So what about the other families?

They could extend the idea, so children walking to school are fitted with number plates in case they cause trouble during the journey. Hell, why not go the whole hog and tattoo a serial number on their forearm. Sheesh, I can remember the days when teachers used to concentrate on teaching stuff to kids - radical, eh?

The head is a deek on so many levels.

Re:

Ah but number plates will improve the Ofsted rating of course.
They change school uniform for such silly reasons too. (yes they actually do, in the belief a new logo or slight change will improve it).

Latest posts

Back