Depression is just plain nasty

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":2syg25z7 said:
Alison":2syg25z7 said:
kermitgreenkona88":2syg25z7 said:
I went to town yesterday, got home and cried for a good 20 minutes, so stressed :cry:

Sorry to hear that stress can be so debilitating emotionally, my problem has never been stressed related so I am just educationally guessing to be honest. Although tomorrow my aging Mother in law and my brother in law are coming to see us tomorrow and they both dislike me. My mother in law has never forgiven me for marrying her son and my brother in law thinks my children should have been removed from me because I have mental health problems and so I am a bit stressed about their arrival :)

3 or 4 well placed anti-personnel mines in the driveway should sort the problem :xmas-wink: :xmas-big-grin:

:LOL: :LOL:

Alison

kermitgreenkona88":gtsvl21f said:
Humour is my Armour :LOL: :LOL:

Mother in law and brother in law came, didn't go too badly, I think my mother in law is too far gone to be nasty anymore, which believe it or not I feel sad about. But my brother in law said that all babies start with the same character and just environment changes them. I pointed out that my first born, from birth was very clingy and you could never put him down, while my third, a girl, was the opposite, as soon as she had fed she would lie there awake but put her down she would sleep for hours, totally different characters from birth :facepalm: He coudn't comment on that but still thinks the same :)

Alison

kermitgreenkona88":16y68j47 said:

Mother in law and brother in law came, didn't go too badly, I think my mother in law is too far gone to be nasty anymore, which believe it or not I feel sad about. But my brother in law said that all babies start with the same character and just environment changes them. I pointed out that my first born, from birth was very clingy and you could never put him down, while my third, a girl, was the opposite, as soon as she had fed she would lie there awake but put her down she would sleep for hours, totally different characters from birth :facepalm: He coudn't comment on that but still thinks the same :)

Alison

kermitgreenkona88":1mepp4k7 said:

Mother in law and brother in law came, didn't go too badly, I think my mother in law is too far gone to be nasty anymore, which believe it or not I feel sad about. But my brother in law said that all babies start with the same character and just environment changes them. I pointed out that my first born, from birth was very clingy and you could never put him down, while my third, a girl, was the opposite, as soon as she had fed she would lie there awake but put her down she would sleep for hours, totally different characters from birth :facepalm: He couldn'tcomment on that but still thinks the same :)

Alison

Worrying times ahead, I think stopping taking the meds 6-8 months ago is coming back to haunt me :(

Alison

Back from the pub and drowning in nostalgia - quiet day at work tomorrow so should be able to drag myself out of current funk, end of summer and all that.

legrandefromage":1ndodpz3 said:
Back from the pub and drowning in nostalgia - quiet day at work tomorrow so should be able to drag myself out of current funk, end of summer and all that.

I struggle with the end of summer as this means my husband will be cycling to work and back in the dark, I'm so afraid of being alone and bringing up the children alone, although they are now 18. 16 and 13 so not so young

Alison

Re:

Depression is one of the most spread mental illnesses in the world, comparing with the last years this illness had to increase a lot and all this is caused because of the good living conditions, yes I know that it sounds stupid but it's true, and because of the good life conditions people worry about everything small thing and they can deal with this pressure and often they become sad and anxious if you are such a person and are suffering from such problems than I am very sorry but I know how to help you, use kratom it's a 100% natural product which helps you to deal with the mental illnesses if you are interested in such a solution of our problems than visit https://kratomgallery.com/.

Back