2018 TdF chit-chat

Re: Re:

roadking":3e6j3db6 said:
Just because you don't agree with my point about Team Sky you start with the insults, my comment is neither pompous nor arrogant, if only you had a little more wit. Froome was not found not guilty, the case was dropped, I suggest you try to understand more about the matter before you comment.

You may be a mysogynist but I am not, the way Alison worded her post indicated that she had little knowledge of the matter, the fact that I prefaced my answer indicating that gave rise to your rant. Finally you know nothing about me, and I am not interested in your uninformed opinions - they matter not a jot. I may actually be an expert working for a leading global law firm but you wouldn't know that would you ?

Rk.

Oh bless... Rumpole of the Old Bailey has got his knickers in a twist

Kind regards and cordial salutions

Re:

I get it now, petulant and conceited know-it-all know nothing teenager. I hope your one brain cell doesn't die of loneliness.

Have a nice day.

Rk.

my age is of little or no relivance, after all the world is packed to the rafters with old fouls

However as a small side note, I was born before Messers Armstrong and Aldrin landed on the moon or did that Armstrong also fake a success and hoodwink the gullible uneducated masses. ;)

Xx

Re:

RK this thread is fairly wide
concerning chit-chat about the 2018 TdF. A bun-fight about drawing parallels to LA it is not.

Please start another thread or tag your thoughts to the existing Froome thread.

And sence and sensibility has returned ^

As you were folks, THM has cast his calm and soothing wit upon us

Praise dah Lord

Re: Re:

Woz":2k99dx0q said:
RK this thread is fairly wide
concerning chit-chat about the 2018 TdF. A bun-fight about drawing parallels to LA it is not.

Please start another thread or tag your thoughts to the existing Froome thread.
I'm a star in New York, I'm a star in LA.............

As for the TDF. Lovely to see GT getting some. Seems like a genuine guy caught in the bright lights of super stardom.

Oh and Spud, re the job, how's the septic tank emptying business going these days? Not quite the demand of a few years ago but people still need to get rid of their shite. Especially with the rise of 'off grid' fashionable living?

The History Man":349tthd5 said:
Oh and Spud, re the job, how's the septic tank emptying business going these days? Not quite the demand of a few years ago but people still need to get rid of their shite. Especially with the rise of 'off grid' fashionable living?

Or has the composting toilet made an impact? Tough times for any independent trader.

Today I am working 12-9 on quality control. Low pay, long hours, very little conversation, weep for me. Will miss the stage today.

https://www.postlip.camra.org.uk

Back