2018 TdF chit-chat

Re:

Well today's stage saw most GC contenders having a go; new man in yellow.

Re:

Trouble is when Lance Armstrong rode like Thomas, and to a lesser extent Froome today, it looked too good to be true !

Rk.

Re:

Blimey, two in a row for Thomas.

I get the feeling that several riders can now read team Sky and
match them. Always like to see
Bardet have a go, although
admittedly he was on the wrong wheel into the last corner for
the sprint; kind of predictable
that Thomas was "fresh" compared
to Froome.

Sad about the crowd behaviour, but otherwise a cracking stage again.

Re: Re:

24pouces":1cpqyg4b said:
I just have stopped to look the TdF. It's becoming a fake with no interest
No worries, there's always Love Island to keep you glued to the telly

Great to see G doing well. I suppose its creating a dilemma for Dave now. What a good position for the team to be in though.

roadking":1p6v9inp said:
Trouble is when Lance Armstrong rode like Thomas, and to a lesser extent Froome today, it looked too good to be true !

Rk.

Are you suggesting drug involvement?? I think checking is far more rigorous than in Lance's time!! I think Thomas is doing an amazing job, all on his own merit and a solid well done to him :)

Alison

Alison":1mae8n1l said:
roadking":1mae8n1l said:

Rk.

Are you suggesting drug involvement?? I think checking is far more rigorous than in Lance's time!! I think Thomas is doing an amazing job, all on his own merit and a solid well done to him :)

Alison

Yes.

But I guess you've not followed the doping controversy that's engulfed Team Sky since 2011, the first involved Bradley Wiggins (Triamcinolone in 2011) and then Chris Froome (Salbutomol in 2017), those that care about cycling remain sceptical.

Is it a coincidence that both Wiggins and Froome claim to be asthma sufferers ?

Rk.

Warming up nicely .. although it would be nice to see someone properly take the fight to Sagan

Anyone else seen the advert with his grannie on an electric bike

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJETokbfnNI[/youtube]

roadking":3jwaeb0u said:
Alison":3jwaeb0u said:
roadking":3jwaeb0u said:

Rk.

Alison

Yes.

s (Triamcinolone) and Chris Froome (Salbutomol), those that care about cycling remain sceptical.

Is it a coincidence that both Wiggins and Froome claim to be asthma sufferers ?

Rk.

Are you serious..... “I guess you've not followed the doping controversy that's engulfed Team Sky since 2011”

That’s such a pompous / Arrogant statement and loaded with assumptions..... do you know Alison, is it because she’s a women or have you read the findings of the enquiry and now more qualified than the experts. ..... Or was OJ Simpson justice in play the day Sky got acquitted

The test was flawed and the law found him innocent, testing is and remains stricter now than ever,

You have an opinion and are entitled to hold it, but please respect others especially when knocking a guy who was found Not guilty even if in our eyes that doesn’t make him innocent.

And yes I would be happy if the awkward looking stick insect riding a bike won likewise for Mr T

Latest posts

Back